Say your personal data to provide and improve the Service. I used a collector
Explanation and definitions
Words in which the first letter is written have specific meanings for the following terms. The following definitions must have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural. </ span>
- Account means a unique account developed to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- company (referred to as “the company” or “us” or us in this picture) to Across MENA LLC, Latakia Syria.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or other device By web site, logos on your converted details on this site are among its many uses.
- country refers to: Syria </ span>
- device means the arrival of a computer, mobile phone, or other digital device.
- personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means data processing about the company. Services related to transactions or services associated with our Services.
- Third Party Social Networking Service refers to a website or social networking site that can be viewed by logging in or create an account to use the service.
- Usage Data refers to data that is collected automatically, this feature is about using the Service or from the beginning of the Service (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Address Website to across the Middle East and North Africa, accessible from https://acrossmena.com
- you means the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity that The individual accessing or wrapping the service.
Collection and use of your personal data
grouped data types
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact you. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- email address
- first name and last name
- phone number
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the Service. </ span>
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (such as an IP address), browser type, browser description, the pages of the Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on those pages , and other unique diagnostic identifiers.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, and your device’s unique identifier mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, the operating system and type of your mobile device, the mobile Internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers and traffic data